Heritage Greece Program Application Instructions
Application deadline is March 18, 2019.
To be considered for admission to the NHS Heritage Greece Program, you need to complete the online application form, provide a letter of recommendation, send a copy of your official or student issued transcript, and complete the Insurance Waiver Form. To complete your application file, you are required to submit further documents as specified in the checklist below.
You are kindly requested to scan and send items 3-7 to [email protected] in one e-mail by March 18, 2019. Please include your first and last name in the subject line.
- Completed online application.
- One letter of recommendation from a professor, clergy, or community leader, e-mailed, faxed, or mailed to the American College of Greece.
Office of International Student Services, The American College of Greece
c/o Elina Krithari, International Student Services
6 Gravias Street
15342 Aghia Paraskevi
Tel.: 210 600 9800 ext. 1028
Fax: 210 601 6140
E-mail: [email protected]
- Official University Transcript OR Student Issued Transcript, with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Completed and signed Insurance Waiver Form
- Completed and signed Medical History Form
- A) Copy of US/Canadian passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the trip dates
B) Copies of US/Canadian passport application and government issued identification card (eg. driver’s license)
- Copy of insurance card indicating medical coverage to be used while in Greece
Additionally, you may potentially be contacted by our admissions committee for a Skype interview if deemed necessary.
For students who would also like to apply for the NHS Heritage Internship Program, there is a section in the online application to indicate your interest. You will be contacted for additional application material at a later date. Applicants who would like to be considered for the Internship Program must apply by the early-bird deadline (January 14, 2019) in order to be considered eligible.
For additional application information, please e-mail us at [email protected].