Why choose Study Abroad at ACG?
“Study abroad” is a major, global educational trend. Millions of students enrich their experience through international study – for a semester, a summer session or even a shorter period. The American College of Greece is an ideal study abroad destination because:
- ACG is located in one of the world’s most renowned and safe cities. Its idyllic campus is the springboard for exploring Athens and the nearby Greek islands.
- ACG is the largest American college or university in Europe and a truly international learning community.
- Students in virtually any academic major can find courses to apply towards graduation in their home institution. All classes at ACG are taught in English.
- Transferring credits is easy because ACG is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges in the US and its degree programs are also validated by the Open University, UK.
- ACG offers a holistic student experience with a full range of co-curricular and extra-curricular programs.
- ACG’s student residences, built for the 2004 US Olympic team, provide a comfortable and enriching living environment.
- ACG is a great value; its comprehensive fee structure makes the best American study abroad option in Europe surprisingly affordable.
“The ACG safety and security program is top notch, probably the best we’ve seen in our years of doing this. It’s often difficult to provide a safe and secure environment without going overboard and creating a fortress. ACG has struck a fine balance.”?
Senior Manager, Security Operations
Medical, Security, Intelligence, Crisis Response Services
New Hampshire, USA